CloudFax is a secure and fully supported alternative to enterprise fax servers and fixed telephone lines. It can enable you to eliminate the requirement for internal fax hardware and software, while maintaining all the functionality you would expect from an industry-leading enterprise fax solutions, including:
- Application Integration
- High volume transaction processing
- Exchange/notes integration
- Multiple Desktops Inbound and Outbound
- Global least-cost routing
Benefits of CloudFax
CloudFax can provide enterprise fax performance and functionality without the costs of hardware or fixed telephone lines:
The best solutions for your needs. Get the fax solutions you need — including the features and functionality demanded by the world’s largest enterprise organizations: Advanced Fax Routing, OCR, Fax Barcoding, Reporting, and more — all through a hosted environment.
Cost savings. Reduce capital and operational expenses by eliminating or reducing hardware, maintenance and fixed phone line costs. Save money with global least-cost routing with a wide choice of telco providers and carriers.
Secure and compliant. We offer the most secure hosted fax solution on the market today, so you can meet the toughest security, compliance, and data protection regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, SAS-70, GLB, and NIST.
Workflow integration. Faxes are automatically routed to the correct department. Our software integrates with your existing business applications, including SharePoint, Exchange/Outlook, MFPs, and more with our PRESENCE technology.
High-Availability and Disaster Recovery As well as providing a complete alternative to your in-house fax hardware and software, CloudFax can also provide an ideal high-availability and disaster recovery solution that works alongside your existing on-site solution.
Eliminate constant software updates. As part of our hosted service, we continuously upgrade our fax servers. Which means you don’t have to deal with the cost and time-consuming hassle of maintenance, version numbers and manual upgrades.
Assured business continuity. You can have non-stop business faxing through a combination of our hosted fax service and powerful enterprise-class iMPS fax servers.
Service and support. Our US and UK based support engineers are experienced in mission critical and production environments, and provide unsurpassed enterprise-level support and training.
CloudFax Top Features
Secure, encrypted communications between your enterprise and CloudFax. This unique technology enables centralized fax administration via Active Directory as well as integration with enterprise applications and email
- Secure transmission types.
- Send and receive faxes from Outlook, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Office and more.
- Advanced tracking, routing, & reporting tools.
- Local and toll-free numbers.
- Auto-resend and scheduling.
- Custom cover pages.
- Fax any document type.
- Faxes and fax data are stored within your company’s enterprise, not archived on servers in the cloud.
Security & Compliance: With nearly 40 years of experience providing secure document delivery solutions to major corporations, we understand the importance and challenges of managing and ensuring data protection while meeting regulatory compliance. Below are some of the security precautions we take to keep your fax communications private and secure, and help you meet your compliance requirements:
- Maximum redundancy and auditing capabilities to help comply with stringent government regulations, such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI, SAS-70, GLB, and NIST.
- 128 bit SSL encryption — the same level of encryption used by online banking and financial institutions to protect all inbound and outbound communications.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection, which encrypts the message from end-to-end, ensuring the message is encrypted even before the fax is sent from your location.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8972 1390
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8399 3597
PO Box 428
KT22 2HR United Kingdom